NYC Animal Shelter Reform

NY-CLASS

support the national anti-vivisection society

Chilled Magazine       Zodiac Spirits

Sunday, October 21, 2007

never enough – pisces on shoes and drink

sage_pineapple.gifthe sign whose mood may sometimes plunge to the bottom of the ocean, rules that which plunges to the bottom of the body – the foot is ruled by pisces. and so she is constantly fishing for beautiful shoes for each of her fishy feet to don. no, pisces can never have too many boots, or too many cocktails. and as much as they love shoes and drink, i love them. they are dreamy yet realistic, motivated yet relaxed, and one of my favorite signs. cheers to you pisces!

NEVER ENOUGH (pineapple sage margarita)

2 wedges fresh pineapple
4 fresh sage leaves
2 fresh organic lime wedges*
1/4 oz organic raw simple syrup*
1 3/4 oz silver tequila

muddle pineapple, sage, lime, simple syrup in mixing glass until well macerated. add tequila and shake over ice vigorously for ten seconds. strain into martini glass.

* simple syrup is a blend of equal parts sugar and water. use organic raw for more flavor. agitate every so often until fully dissolved and store in fridge.

* of course, using organic fruit is always recommended. but in the case of muddling the skin of the fruit , such as the lime in this recipe, it is highly recommended to avoid direct toxin contact.

thanks to anistatia miller and jared brown for this recipe, and the simple syrup recipe above. the pineapple sage margarita was originally created by the LONSDALE in london.

thanks to THE WELL-SEASONED COOK for hosting WEEKEND HERB BLOGGING #105.

whb-long.jpg

mixed by Gwen-Intoxicated Zodiac

11 Comments »

1. How utterly appropriate. As a pisces and a shoe lover, I dug this posting beaucoup. :)

Comment by shoetini — October 21, 2007 @ 11:52 pm

2. After all the perfectly swell and swank, slushy and creamy piña colada recipes out there, this is a nifty two-step away from the typical pineapple cocktail. Thanks for your WHB entry!

Comment by Susan — October 22, 2007 @ 4:14 am

3. I’m not a pisces, but I do love the sound of this, especially the sage!

Comment by Kalyn — October 23, 2007 @ 9:13 am

4. ooohh, now that’s a heady flavour combo. love your blog.

Comment by bee — October 23, 2007 @ 6:16 pm

5. thank you bee. comments like yours keep me going!

Comment by Gwen — October 24, 2007 @ 5:49 am

6. With every little thing that seems to be building throughout this subject material, your viewpoints are actually quite stimulating. Having said that, I appologize, because I do not subscribe to your entire idea, all be it exhilarating none the less. It would seem to everyone that your commentary are generally not totally justified and in actuality you are generally your self not really totally confident of the point. In any event I did take pleasure in reading through it.

Comment by collapsible cones — December 15, 2011 @ 9:00 pm

7. Does one your head plainly quote a few of the posts providing I provide credit history in addition to origins to your website? My very own blog site influences very same niche since you together with my very own visitors would likely genuinely make the most of some of the info a person present these. Remember to move it issue okay for you. Appreciate it!

Comment by Gabriel — December 31, 2011 @ 7:23 pm

8. My shoes got all bound in a knot once I saw the fact that Intoxicated Zodiac Blog » never enough – pisces on shoes and drink had been the actual headline just for this distinctive content. My boots and shoes really mean almost everything in my opinion. Among the best ways to evaluate virtually any principle is usually to put yourself inside the other individuals shoes, expand your intellect and also try and take pleasure in just about everything from a completely different angle.

Comment by Oliver — February 24, 2012 @ 9:41 am

9. When I first stopped at http://intoxicatedzodiac.com/blog/2007/10/21/never-enough-pisces-on-shoes-and-drink I was hoping to find anything at all associated with boots and shoes and finding the headline “Intoxicated Zodiac Blog » never enough – pisces on shoes and drink” pop up made me recognize that I was on the right track. There are lots of situations that demand two sides to the story. Unless you are used to a dictatorship, you will have a difficult time simply accepting what you read without giving your own opinion.

Comment by Jimmie — April 7, 2012 @ 11:45 am

10. All the podiums may very well stay on put on in order to opportunity npcs since outlasting because shoot device markers, rockets, decreasing rifles, anti-air, additionally hearth throwers.

Comment by napooh — April 21, 2012 @ 11:32 pm

11. I know this is extremely boring and that you are skipping to succeeding comment, however I just required to throw you a big thanks you cleared up some points for me!

Comment by GalaxyNote Help — June 24, 2012 @ 2:31 am